Monday, January 19, 2009

Cerulean&Green

"...'Recession Central' my god it's all you hear about now. I mean you get these bullshit commercials about saving two-hundred bucks by driving eight miles out of your way to the largest Wallmart in a three town area because they sell the giant SAVE 30% size. It's hopeless, the whole thing is a hopeless disaster. But forget it. Don't even think about it, you wanna know why? Here's why: Jesus Christ has come again...only this time he's a 40something year old black guy. Get that. Well I say it's a good thing. We need change. We need change now, otherwise our economy is going to wind up swallowing us while it attempts suicide. Okay. Wow. Alright, that was...yes! Thanks for calling. okay we're gonna take more calls in a bit. Don't flip the channel."

"You want me to turn this off?"
"Yea, I'm done watching."
"Hey,"
"..."
"Come here."

1 comment:

Kat Spasov said...

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/01/19/still-more-obamaphem.html